damiennevo

Banned
Reaction score
images

Sky sports News HD
Sky Sports Breaking News

(6.7.10)Birmingham City FC has Sacked Alex Mcleish Before starte of the new season.
(7.7.10)Birmingham has got a list off Managers in link of the Job, Peter Grant,Alan Sheare,Frank Rijaard and Damien Nevo.
(8.7.10)Brimingham City FC have Unveiled Damien Nevo as there new Manager. Carson yeung has give Damien Untill Next season To do well.
(9.7.10)Damien Nevo has £21m to spend this season. his all ready looking in tranfers window.

images

(10.7.10)Damien Nevo in Training. He'll be looking at his players,who dont do well in his training will go this season.
(10.7.10)SkySportsHD: Damien Nevo: Are you very happy to be here?
Nevo Said: yes i am, am happy that Carson Chose me over Top manager's.
Damien Nevo: You got £21m to spend,how you going to use that, on players?
Nevo said: Well... Am looking at players,OLD and Young players, am not going to say who they are.
Damien Nevo: Are you going to sign Jack Hobbs?
Nevo Said: NO! jack is a young lad, his very good what he does but his not the right players for Birmingham.
Damien Nevo: Thanks Damien for being here with us.
Nevo said: Thanks for haveing me here.

(11.7.10) Birmingham City's Manager has signed his first signing today,

Ryan Bennett from Peterborough to Birmingham for £1.2m.
And there's more new signings on the way?

(13.7.10) Damien Nevo has made his 2nd signing
images

Roberto carlos From Corinthians to Birmingham for £1.5m

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

(16.7.10) Damien Nevo made his 3rd signing today, for around about 9 to 10 million.

images

Fred as signed for Birmingham for £10.5m

Damien Nevo said this when he signed him.
'Fred is a good forward,and that what were looking for. Were not looking at no more forward untill we get rid off some.'

(20.7.10) Damien Nevo is looking at new Center Midfielder for a back for Bowyer and Barry.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

SkySports News HD
Were live to Birmingham with Rob Wotton talking to Birmingham new boss Damien Nevo.

Thanks Georgie

Rob Wotton:Yer am here with Damien Nevo Birmingham boss, Damien how happy are you now with the team?
Damien Nevo: Yer am very happy with the team in training and on the pitch,were doing well in are friendlys.
Rob Wotton: Are you going to sign anyone else this window?
Damien Nevo: Rob, no am not, am happy with the signing ive made (Ryan Bennett, Fred,Roberto Carlos).
Rob Wotton: Damien how is your relationship with the staff,players and the chairman?
Damien Nevo: My relationship with the staff is great,players am oki with them, we just need to talk to every one then it will be great,chairman is very great if you cannot get along with him,why as he hire you.
Rob Wotton: Damien you been great to talk to thanks for comeing out to talk me and skysports.
Damien Nevo: No thanks you Rob and Sky Sports, Hope we can see you at a game some time Rob. thanks again

Back to you simon and Georgie.

Damien Nevo heads back to training!!

Abit quick in it, but nice.

(13.8.10) SkySports: Press Conference

Reporters: This game sees Ben Foster's return to his former club. How do you see him copying with what is sure to be memorable occasion?
Nevo Said: Hopefully, they'll remember all Ben did for them during his time there and give him a generous welcome.
Reporters: It's always nice to start of with a win to get points on the board and build up some momentum. Are you confident you can get off with a good start?
Nevo said: It's going to be a tough start of the season-the fixture computer has not been kind to us all.
Reporters: Do you have a clear idea in mind of your preferred first eleven for this season.
Nevo Said: I think performances in the first few games will shape that.

PressConference as close at St.Andrews

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Man Utd 4-2 birmingham (Carr Red Card,Fred,Johnson)

Very disappointed with the first premership game for me,i hope we can put this match behind us and move on.

Foster
Carr Johnson Dann Ridgewell
Ferguson Bowyer
Larsson McFadden
fred Jerome

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

birmingham-h-1-1.png

birmingham-a-11.png
birmingham-t-11.png

Birmingham has released new home new away new 3rd kits today.

BluesPlayer;
Damien Nevo: You sit here with Charson and your new kits. What do you have to say to them?
Nevo Said: Am happy that ive got new kits, I've all ways wanted new kits and now i've have.
Damien Nevo: Right, What you going to do against sunderland at the week end?
Nevo Said: Am going to change the side around so my new signing will be playing, and hopyfully we can go out there and get a win.
Damien Nevo: Are you going to play fred on his own or someone else up front with him?
Nevo Said: Now that would be telling wont it.
Damien Nevo: Ok. Thanks Damien you been great.
Nevo Said: anytime good to see ya.
Blue Player ended!

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:35 PM ----------

Birmingham 2-2 Sunderland (Hleb,Fred)
Man Of The match
Alexander Hleb

Hleb_2506152.jpg

Not happy with the team. We was 2-1 up then Foster OG in 93rd min

Birmingham 6-1 Accrington (Jerome,Barry 2,Derbyshire,2OGs)
Man Of The Match
Barry

barry-ferguson-birmingham.jpg

Doyle
Carr Bennett Dann Carlos
Barry Nordtveit
o'shea becausjour
Derbyshire Jerome

Very happy with the 6-1 win. Hopyfully we can do this in the league.

Birmingham city has signed the 5th signing today from west ham utd

Carlton Cole for £12m

Damien Nevo added this to the signing
" Cole is very good forward, I hope him and fred will get along upfront and bang goals in for birmingham"