Birmingham form delights McLeish

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Birmingham boss Alex McLeish believes his side "have proved a lot of people wrong" after a club record fifth successive Premier League win moves them into the top six.

More...

Alex McCleish delights me!! :D

I was trying to put my finger on it :P

He isnt the only one delighted with it :D

and ye, i think he saves before each game, so we keep winning tbf :P LOL

ALEX MCCLEISH'S ZULU ARMY !!!

i love big eck aswell i want him and barry back at rangers

Finally a Scottish fan who say's he doesnt hate;
Us,
McCleish,
Ferguson or
McFadden

No offence intended

ye i wondered how long it would take for a blue scouse to make a comment about the weekend lol.

we dont give a stuff if you beat us at the weekend. we have been playing well just enjoying it

and i cant see us declining that much, were staying up this year :)

i agree with you mfage, big four fans just dishearten the moods of lower team fans, when i was a city fan in keegans first year in charge we came 7th, but we got hammered by liverpool and they just rubbed it in, just because they qulify for everything no one else can have any fun :)

sorry for going off topic but birmingham city fans i'm pleased to say i'm just going to start a save on fm10 with them champs league in 4 years hopefully ;)

exactly joe.

i cant remember the last time iv been so pleased with blues! so just have to make the most of it.

and ye typical of the top teams to just comment on everything. They think the downs of supporting a team are losing the odd game a season and not winning a trophy lol

I would WISH for that :P

yeah theres so many big four fans, suspicious............ and all they do is downheat everyone, its great to see the likes of burnley and brum doing great and i hope you teach loserfool another hard lesson

cheers joe ;)

and ye i agree i think its good to see the prem being more interesting than just the people that go up going down. thats so boring!

whos loserfool lol, you have baffled me there :s

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

sorry for going off topic but birmingham city fans i'm pleased to say i'm just going to start a save on fm10 with them champs league in 4 years hopefully ;)

good luck mate... start a story on it...

i will follow ;)

ha love it lol. Were there bogey team have been since we first came into the prem lol

cant help but love it :)

Back