Birmingham reserves not in league? Help needed!

• Thread starter Thread starter F1RacerDan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

F1RacerDan

Reaction score
Hi all.

Started a game with my home team Birmingham City, after signing several plays and having players return from injury I was looking to play them in my reserves, however they only have the odd game every now and again? I noticed that other teams reserves have a full fixture list in a reserve league? How do you register your teams reserves for this? I have now set my assistant manager to arrange friendlys but doesn't seem too.

Have I missed something at the start of the season and can someone shed a bit of light on the subject?

You'll just need enter them into the reserves next season

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk

Did I miss out for my first season? I don't remember getting the message :( I could always start again as I'm only a few games in lol I'd sacked my assistant at the start so maybe it's due to that?

Nah dude. Many clubs don't participate in the reserves league in their first season, so it doesn't matter whether you start again or not. You will be asked if you want in your 2nd season though.

Ah I see! I've asked my assistant to arrange friendlys but never does lol! Suppose I could just arrange them myself?

Assistants only arrange friendlies in the next seasons, shortly after the end of the first one. You should arrange friendlies yourself in your first season :)

I was thinking its cus blues are so skint we couldn't afford to enter reserves lol! Il arrange my own this season! Thanks for the replies!

In real life were not in the reserves as we cant afford it, so it is reflected in the game

Lol I had a feeling that was the case! I can just arrange friendlies myself for now? Will I able to join it next season?

It was a cost cutting thing mate. The board and McJudas decided against the reserves for this season. You can host reserve friendlys for them only. Youll be able to select them next season.

You will be able to join next season, yeah.

Least that's cleared it up. Was worried I'd missed something lol can't beleive how realistic it is with Birmingham being so skint lol enjoying the challenge but had Rooney, Redmond and murphy all break there arms in the space of a month lol

Go to reserve fixtures and just arrange friendlies for once a week or so. If you play away from home you may even get some money out of it. Play against lower league/non league teams or other reserves. It will probably take you 10 mins max to set up friendlies for the rest of the season and will be worth it

Back