• Thread starter Thread starter bryanrfc52
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanrfc52

Reaction score
thought this was a bit much to put in the looking for a player thread as its pretty much a full team i need haha. SO I won the league in my first season and got promoted to league 1 but the only players i am wanting to keep are perrier-doumbe, kasper schmiechal? and mifsud as backup. So ive got about 4million to spend and need 2CB's, 2Strikers, DM LM, RM lmao. Dont really no much about the english game so i need as much help as possible lol. Just give me your ideas and I will have a look ;).
Thanks in advance :P

Also how is Marlon Harewood? Hes available as a free.

Look at players in either mid or lower table championship sides. Harewood is good, but i'm not sure he would be tempted by league one. Also sometimes the lower table Spanish teams have some quite good young players in them.

sign fabian brandy from man united he was mint for my notts county team and james chester

Will try these players lads cheers and Ross, harewood sayed he would join ;)

EDIT: chester and brandy have signed for falkirk so thats out the window haha

Last edited:
just get loans and freebies im sure u will find a couple of nice players

Im notts in the prem, 3 stright promotions and europe now. For a league 2 side John sutton for 40k is a steal. He was my top goalscorer in league 2 with 35 in 42 games. League 1 he scored 20 in 27 and in the championship he scored 25 in 40. Sutton has bads games sometimes but keep the faith and he never fails. a few selected others for league 2:

arnar vioarsson 45k dmc/mc
zoltan szelesi 14k dr
diego de ascentis free dmc/mc
laszlo bodner 100k dr
vratislav gresko free dl
gareth ainsworth 7k amr

2nd season

Makaay
etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back