Bit of help please..

mikeyyyleeds

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Not posted here for a while! I had FM 2012 and had all the relevant add on's such as kits, logos, faces & LFC's transfer updates. Just been bought 2013 and in the process of doing the same. However, I cannot seem to get the transfer updates to work. I have downloaded them, unzipped to a new folder in the FM2013 section called 'editordata' and when I go to start a new game it says there are 0 available databases to pick from.

I can upload screenshots etc if anybody can help?

Much appreciated.

Mikey.

Hey guys,

Not posted here for a while! I had FM 2012 and had all the relevant add on's such as kits, logos, faces & LFC's transfer updates. Just been bought 2013 and in the process of doing the same. However, I cannot seem to get the transfer updates to work. I have downloaded them, unzipped to a new folder in the FM2013 section called 'editordata' and when I go to start a new game it says there are 0 available databases to pick from.

I can upload screenshots etc if anybody can help?

Much appreciated.

Mikey.

Assuming its a misstype ( putting in the FM12 library). Firstly, the name shouls be "editor data", NOT "editordata". After starting a new game, have you clicked the box "change" ?. If not then do it and start the new save.

(EDIT: Seen you have changed it to Fm13 now)

Brilliant thank you. That has sorted the transfer update one, the simple name change to EDITOR DATA.

Having the same issue with the logos, faces & kits I have downloaded too from this site. Followed the instructions and read me files, still no luck. Would screenshots help for the other folders I created?

Mikey.

Brilliant thank you. That has sorted the transfer update one, the simple name change to EDITOR DATA.

Having the same issue with the logos, faces & kits I have downloaded too from this site. Followed the instructions and read me files, still no luck. Would screenshots help for the other folders I created?

Mikey.

yes, but I would post the different issues in the seperate threads where yuou downloaded them from.

All sorted thank you, a quick Google search solved my issue, had to untick the cache button. Just a bit rusty I think! ;)

Thanks for the help.

Mikey.

Back