Bizarre unemployed game start

• Thread starter Thread starter daveyb9191
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

daveyb9191

Reaction score
So i began the game unemployed, past experience set at Sunday League Footballer, etc.

I get offered and take the Udinese job, yes i felt this was quite bizzare. I had a season or two there and I was shockingly sacked for winning the Copa Italia for their first time in their 1million year history as you do.

All the job offers i then got are for teams in the blue square premier, no one else was interested, in fact they laughed in my face.

So i take a blue square side for 2 seasons, do alright miss out on promotion, then apply for a couple teams in the championship who say they are flattered at my interest, who wouldnt be?

Yet i just cant seem to get an offer from any club in that league or higher.

Can someone explain why the game is like this, because it just doesnt make sense, surely your reputation increases as you achieve and manage larger clubs? Or by going to the blue square have i destroyed all reputation I have, i've regional at the moment by the way.

Any help greatly appreciated thanks!

Getting fired is what hurt you. Where did you finish in serie a?

I've taken Deportivo La Coruna from 11th in Liga Adelante, to 2nd in Liga BBVA by 2016... Yet the only job offers I've received (other than international sides) are Wycombe and Rochdale.

i think it was 5th, i qualified for the europa league or whatever it is called in the game,

From what I can tell, having had an almost identical experience, at the beginning of the game, your reputation is essentially ****. It takes a few years for the AI to get to "know" you. I got let go from Dusseldorf, could only get a job at Grimsby in BS where I promptly got promoted twice in 2 years and then got a much better job in the Russian league 1. Now everyone wants me.

I still wanna know how you got Udinese in the first place. You obviously weren't there long enough to build rep so you were still unknown afterwards. Maybe no-one outside of Italy knew who you were and no-one in Italy wanted you after you got sacked.

Back