black screen and fm stops working

• Thread starter Thread starter Clarky.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

Clarky.

Theo <3
Reaction score
Ive just tried to start up FM2010 and the screen flashes black for about 30 seconds and then an error code comes up saying Fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close!! any ideas whats happened!!

Last edited by a moderator:
very sutible title :)

sorry can't help you m8. fine with me

restart it and see if the problem persists. i did the same when something similar happened but it did not crash after that

Try and uninstall it and reinstall. I'll keep this open as it can help other people in future.

very sutible title :)

sorry can't help you m8. fine with me

Useful post.

This could be the memory leak problem. Happened to me and my solution was a system restore/make sure all patches up to date.

Thanks for the help im going to try unistall and reinstall now, onl reson i was angry because i had a great idea for a story, well kind of a stroy , im going to holiday every season and see where all the teams end up in 100 years or something like that:)

Thanks for the help im going to try unistall and reinstall now, onl reson i was angry because i had a great idea for a story, well kind of a stroy , im going to holiday every season and see where all the teams end up in 100 years or something like that:)
i've changed the title of the thread. anyway, there are some 'future' databases on this site, year 2014, 2022 and 2023.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1890

you might want to give them a try rather then go through the whole holiday process yourself XD

Thanks , but im going to Holiday them because everyones games end up diffrentt so see how mine does

Back