I'm sorry but why does this need a thread? I raise several points:

a) I haven't checked, but I am over 95% sure there will already be a thread on this
b) Why do you want "the best" - are you Real Madrid or Man City? If not you probably can't afford this person.
c) It depends how far in your game you are, if you want the answer download Genie, open your save and find out for yourself, we're not psychic.

Honestly.

I was just wanted to see what everyone's opinion as I thought this was a forum to discuss players within the game and that this forum also aloud people to freely ask and answer questions without the threat of people like you moaning and abusing.

I shall think twice now before using these forums

why do you have to be such a k**b the guy was simply asking for you opinion as far as i'm lead to believe this is what a forum is for
if u aint got anything good to say why bother

Last edited:
I'm sorry but why does this need a thread? I raise several points:

a) I haven't checked, but I am over 95% sure there will already be a thread on this
b) Why do you want "the best" - are you Real Madrid or Man City? If not you probably can't afford this person.
c) It depends how far in your game you are, if you want the answer download Genie, open your save and find out for yourself, we're not psychic.

Honestly.

What a *******.

Tubby your a ****** get a day job.

I think its Yann M'villa

Shame

That is what this forum is for, Tubby you need to say sorry and respect people more OK

Last edited:
No don't think twice Shaun, Feel free to post what you want where you want. Tubby was out of order and little (or large as in the name) people like him just ignore, in fact he is the first negative one I have come across on here so hopefully the only one...

So who made tubby the forum police? What a total ******* ******. Just **** of you condescending ****

why everyone is asking about the best player in the game? i'm with mallorca and for me quintero is the best, but for barcelona's manager quintero is just an amateur:))

i'm in 2019 so i'm no help all the good players are on the decline lol