Blackburn 0-0 Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 368

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool's hopes of a top-four finish suffer a further setback as Blackburn produce a resilient performance to hold the Reds.

More...

XD
True. Liverpool have become an epic failure of a club.
I heard N'gog missed a sitterXD though it did take a bobble apparently.

Bad for 'Pool that City got back on track today, its gonna be tough to find some winning form

It's beginning to get to a stage where a win will be unexpected for them. I knew they would draw today. Everything they do now just seems poor. Loving it as a Man Utd fan, but as a fan of Football it's bad that a team with the history of Liverpool is failing so miserably =/

Good opportunity for us to make the difference bigger between us and them if we will beat Everton, which is going to be hard.

I embrace it, its about time the top four had some suitable teams to challenge it

First half was terrible from both sides but in the second half Liverpool did pretty decent although it still looked a bit average. We should of had a penalty, Not seen any replays but at first glance it looked like Gerrard was fouled, and we also had N'Gog hit the bar after the ball sat right up in front of him with an open goal to aim at.

Oh well gotta look at the positives, three clean sheets in a row and we looked good defensively against a much bigger side. Hopefully we can have a good game mid-week against Fiorentina to try and get somm confidence back into our game because at the moment you can tell it's lacking.

Back