Blackburn - D/WB L & D/WB R - help!

• Thread starter Thread starter davidb30
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

davidb30

Reaction score
Hi, i am in my 5th season with Blackburn. I just sold samba for 10 mil and signed Fazio.

OK here is my problem. LB - Guilherme RB - Gamez They have both said that they want to leave for new challenges bla bla bla. so i sold guilherme to arsenal for 14mil and im going to sell gamez.

I won the PL last season so i have good rep.

AT the moment i have no backup for gamez on the right and on the left i have warnock (past it) mattock ( not there yet)

i have 25 million (around 30 when i sell gamez) and i need to sign NEW wingbacks!

Suggestions please :)

Last edited:
Santon or that bloke at Lazio, try get scouts on a few regens as well

i was looking at santon and mazzarani (spelling) for right back

do you mean De silvestri? he looks good but im worried he will be quite expensive

Santon, Richards, Insua, Fabio? Or Regens?

signed santon but dunno if he will be good enough. cant afford richards and ill scout insua

Lorenzo De Silvestri.

i tried him but they wanted 30+ million

Belleti always a good shout for a few seasons |)

im in my 5th season :D

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

transfer window is over now, i managed to sign santon so at least i have players to play wing back :P will put faith in the youngsters. santon and mattock. then get some top wingbacks with the rest of my money in january.

im looking at Vasco Regini, Rafinaha, zabaleta, azpilicueta, schwaab, marcelo and Jeferson.

thanks for your suggestions, more are welcome!

Last edited:
santon+César Azpilicueta for RB
Gareth Bale + Mattock for LB

I just praised de silvestri once and im on his favoured personnel already :| im thinking off trying to unsettle him and get him for right-back.

Back