Bratone

Reaction score
Hello guys.
First of all, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Second, I just started a save with Blackburn Rovers, I wanted a challenge and I think I just found one.
The squad is the default one and it looks like this:

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8823/screenshot055a.png

Also, this is the tactic I intend to use.My first 11 looks 'kinda good IMO and because I selected Top half finish objective and I received no more than 0 € for my transfer budget I don't want to make drastic changes to it.
So, my questions are, "What should I buy/sell?".You think that I should make changes to my tactic ?
Any opinion will help me, thank you guys.

Transfer Budget: 0
Wage Budget : 39,8 M
Used Wage Budget : 32,5 M

Blackburn tend to have a good youth setup, i'd take a look at their youth team see if you have any talent that ready for first team! sell any older fringe players that you'll replace with youth. Possibly cash in on Samba... just my honest opinions.

I have no intention of selling Samba, he is my captain and my best player.Thank you for your suggestion though.

mahamadou diarra maybe. you could do with a striker, maybe sturridge on loan

Daniel Sturridge on loan and sell Roberts. and i bought Darwin Quintero on my save. finished 4th in 1st season. Sturridge and Quintero got 60 goals for me between them..... james Mcffaden is a good free....

Could you post a screenshot with the tactic that you used, please ?

sell Salgado due to high wages & go for Carlos Diogo on a free transfer...that way save on wages & gain a little cash

Back