Reaction score
just started new game with blackburn and found out they dont have a button to spend (bad times) plus im only getting 25% transfer revenue (very bad times) so basically i need help with the squad i got and who to buy sold pedersen 4 4.5 million and got half mill to spend now YES lol so any advice would b good plus im going play 4-5-1 but formica looks good would he do well im cm or should i sell him as i will play ancor man n 2 cm on latest update thanks 4 help lol

u can get 12mil for pedders!! loan out morrison. lingzmen or what ever hes calld just put wages lyk 50perc and 100k. erm lil bochet free ahm souk free, guti free, adam vass 1.1mil, get rid of ur scouts except 1 there ****! glover keep him. get kadu, fa aspril and steve martins, have a look at carl lazaro, and use grant hanley!!

thanks got guti in and obviously asprilla as in all my saves lol really need a first team ready left winger inside forward on the cheap plz

tried him in first few games dont seem b cutting mustard lolneed all over midfield after clearing out the deadwood and the **** players have a thread bare squad

Play Hoiliett. Amazing in my swans, Blackpool and Bayern saves.

Back