Blackburn Rovers First season - Right Back

• Thread starter Thread starter Seano
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

Seano

Reaction score
I'm looking for a right back at the minute for my Blackburn save , i've tried Vrsajko but he didn't want to join because FC Twente and Athelico were in for him aswell. I've had a look at Romario but he's a bit young to go straight into my first team but i still want to buy him. I have Michael Solgado but i don't think he'll do the job but i'll keep him anyway to tutor Romario if i do get him. I don't have that big of a budget as i have a few other players coming in, lets say 3-4 million? I'm offloading a few players as we speak so i can raise enough funds.

Any suggestions? He doesn't have to be too young , he can be fairly old if he is capable of holding down a first team spot and would be a good tutor.

Infact i need a left back aswell but i got enough funds, i have around 8 million for two , so throw me a few suggestions :)

you could try for neil taylor at swansea for a left back .... for the right back you could try danny simpson at newcastle maybe? if you don't have enough money to buy both you could loan simpson with a view of buying him

Heya there! Well in my opinion you should get Ivan Bandalovski not only is he very good, but he only costs you 24k leaving you with a big chunk of money to get some other quality players! Good luck :)

Edit: For left back I would suggest Marcos Rojo for around 2.6 m, Bong from Valenciennes, and fabrice N'sakala

Good luck :D

Last edited:
use Lowe for RB fullback support becomes great so quick and bradley orr int too bad

I trained hanley to rb he's pretty decent even at the start of the game

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I decided to sign Izguirre from Celtic , got a nice report for him and i'm going to try some of the youth players at r​ight back!

Back