Status
Not open for further replies.

FramedAdam

Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent striker to play alongside Landon Donovan. I have a budget of £20.5M, and I am £93K under wage budget. I'm in first season in Premier League, and have set my expectations to mid-table finish. Already bid for people like Hulk, Di Natale, Forlan and Babacar, and none of the players have been interested. Any ideas who I should buy?

Christian Benitez from Santos Laguna is a pretty decent poacher for around £3 million.

Yaya Sanogo, Abel Hernandez, Yannick Djalo, Falcao, Amauri, Rodallega.

Last edited:
how much cash have the Indians given Blackburn in the latest patch? wow, thats a lot of cash :)

Mounir El Hamdoui - Ajax
Welliton - Spartak Moscow
Diego Tardelli - Atletico Mineiro
Dentinho - Corinthians
Mevlut Erdinc - PSG
Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro
Guillaume Hoarau - PSG
Nilmar - Villareal
Ezequiel Lavezzi - Napoli
Sergio Flocarri - Lazio
Fred - Fluminese
Rogelio Funes Mori - River
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Peniel Mlapa - Hoffenheim
Vagner Love - CSKA

Christian Benitez from Santos Laguna is a pretty decent poacher for around £3 million.

Already been sold to Toulouse. Anyone else?

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

how much cash have the Indians given Blackburn in the latest patch? wow, thats a lot of cash :)

Started with £25M budget, spent £13M on Donovan and Bridge, got £8M for Givet.

Will have a look at your recommended players.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

@Raikan007 not had any luck with your recommended players :(. they either not interested or club want more money than i can get, which kinda sucks.

Neymar might be interested.
What you should do is go to where it says your managers name at the top left.Click on it.Go down to search and then to players.Then go to filter at the top right and then press edit filter and add condition position striker and then make sure ask assistant to filter out unrealistic targets.This will then give you a list of strikers who will join.Then all you have to do is search through them yourself.Im currently West Brom first season and the best striker that will join me is Neymar and Id have to pay around £20-23m to get him.

decided to go for Guiza (scout recommended), so bought Scott Parker for £12M to boost midfield. Thanks to those who recommended players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back