Blackburn Rovers

• Thread starter Thread starter Dannymason
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 6K

Dannymason

Reaction score
Ok anyone else been rovers?

I know they are not the best team in the world but they surely cant be this bad.....

Played 13 games got sacked.

team concedes so easily tried new tactics gone defensive yet still leak goals and been gettin hammered off everyone.

Is it just me or are rovers really that bad??

Gonna be to do with the owners - as the game progresses and becomes more realistic the personalities of the board of directors will be different at every club and obviously Blackburn's are notoriously stupid!

Its either I need a whole new back 4 or im doomed to fail! I try playing attacking i score but they score 4 more i play defensive i dont score and lose 1/2-0 lol and im favourite to win the league with a transfer budget of...wait for it.......£500k

Every cross that comes in they score and every ball over top they always score Big Sam would love this game lol long ball ftw

I'm doing perfectly fine. Sitting at 7th in table on 20 points, got Perch, Seamus Coleman and Xisco in on loan. On course for promotion. Make sure your tactics and strategy fit the players you have in the squad and make sure you do the right team talks. I'll post up some screenies later on-in the middle of breakfast right now lol

Last edited:
my current team is

Robinson

LB Martin Ollsen FB Def
CB Givet LD Def
CB Dann LD Def
RB Wallace FB Def

Deep Lying Playmaker in Def Midfield Mulhara Def
CM Support Etuhu
BWM Support Lowe
CM Support Murphy

ST Rhodes Advanced forward Att