• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 648

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Blackburn Rovers sign midfielder Simon Vukcevic from Sporting Lisbon for an undisclosed fee.

More...

Whoa whoa whoa where did this come from? Vukcevic is brilliant! How has this not got more coverage?

What a coup!

Whoa whoa whoa where did this come from? Vukcevic is brilliant! How has this not got more coverage?

What a coup!
Come out yesterday that he signed, I think it was bbc that broke the news bbc bot slow again.

I cannot stress how much of a fan I am of Vukcevic. Two good feet, versatile, strong, quick, technical, creative, and one rocket of a shot. He's the complete package. He would walk into some top half teams that are far better than Blackburn, it's a brilliant signing.

I cannot stress how much of a fan I am of Vukcevic. Two good feet, versatile, strong, quick, technical, creative, and one rocket of a shot. He's the complete package. He would walk into some top half teams that are far better than Blackburn, it's a brilliant signing.

*Waits for Jamie to come in and say how much better Amauri is, and Blackburn have missed out on the best player in the worldddddddd!*

Thats just why this confuses me, no offence to Blackburn.... Should be good in the Prem though!

But Chicken owners dont have a clue..

Good signing, will be good to see how he copes with pace of the league. Haven't watched much, but heard his technique is top notch..

This is probably a better deal than their marquee attempts would have been

Must admit I've seen him probably 5 times tops, but every time hes looked sharp. Hope he does well for Blackburn :)

Back