Blackburn snap up striker Benjani

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 768

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Blackburn Rovers sign former Manchester City striker Benjani Mwaruwari on a one-year deal.

More...

Good luck Blackburn, Hes ****.
I'm gonna burn down you're ******* house for saying that :'(

He'll fit Blackburns play well though because of his work rate

[19:12] <Ronan> Blackburn have confirmed the signing of Benjani
[19:12] <Foss> blackburn getting more and more british
[19:12] <Foss> NOT.
[19:12] <Frank> goalsgoalsgoals
[19:12] <Frank> NOT.
[19:13] <Foss> benjani, top scorer of EPL 2010/11?
[19:13] <Foss> NOT

Say's it all.

Benjani is world class **** all of you. :(

Not happy about this he's too old and isnt better than what we already have, we need someone who can finish. Having said that hopefully he will prove me wrong and score a few goals, doubt it though.

He did also score a hat-rick for pompey a few seasons ago i can't remember who against im sure Max will help me. and i believe he did score quite a few goals and was near the top in the scorer charts but joined city in January

didnt he score like 4 against reading in a 7-4 thriller?

He did also score a hat-rick for pompey a few seasons ago i can't remember who against im sure Max will help me. and i believe he did score quite a few goals and was near the top in the scorer charts but joined city in January
He scored 2 hat tricks in the 2007/2008 season, one vs Derby and one vs Reading in the 7-4 game. I think he had 12/13 goals at January when he left, 3rd or 4th highest in the league. He was good, then he went to Man City.. ¬_¬

He scored 2 hat tricks in the 2007/2008 season, one vs Derby and one vs Reading in the 7-4 game. I think he had 12/13 goals at January when he left, 3rd or 4th highest in the league. He was good, then he went to Man City.. ¬_¬

Thanks for that Max, i honestly think if used regualy he will score goals simple as that.

Thought he was good for pompy but then he didnt play enough for city, could be good for blackburn

Good signing for Blackburn -- he'll do a lot of the donkey work for Kalinić or Biram Diouf, depending on which one Big Sam plays up top.

Good signing for Blackburn -- he'll do a lot of the donkey work for Kalinić or Biram Diouf, depending on which one Big Sam plays up top.

you make a great point there mate, Benji will do all the scrappy work for Kalinic. I can see this being a decent partnership.

Benjani's a good option to have away from home aswell, especially in a 4-5-1 like Blackburn play.

Back