Blackburn swoop for strike pair

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 579

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Croatia international Nikola Kalinic joins Blackburn in a deal that could be worth £12m, while Chelsea's Argentine striker Franco Di Santo arrives on loan until January.

More...

good to see franco go on loan will get more minutes at rovers. he is a very promosing player and could have a great future with chelsea if he develops well.

kalinic is a decent player and feel portsmouth will be kicking thierself next season watching this young lad.

blackburn played us on sat all they do is pump it long to roberts and mcarthy so
same will happen with di santo they are not a footballing side that pass the ball around there a big physical team who pump the ball long and it works against your lower team but manchester utd chelsea man city liverpool etc etc will dominate them

blackburn played us on sat all they do is pump it long to roberts and mcarthy so
same will happen with di santo they are not a footballing side that pass the ball around there a big physical team who pump the ball long and it works against your lower team but manchester utd chelsea man city liverpool etc etc will dominate them

yer thats their style of football but its very effective bolton have done it for years. every team have their own strenghts and would be stupid to try and not use them just because people dont like the way they play.

yes bolton have done it
again sam allardayce was at bolton and now he at blackburn but if they had someone who can move the ball well they wouldn't have been struggling like last year imo

yes bolton have done it
again sam allardayce was at bolton and now he at blackburn but if they had someone who can move the ball well they wouldn't have been struggling like last year imo

yer agree with that. they need some1 livley and pacy.

Megson trying get Bolton to play sexy football this season as they get less and less fans every year and he thinks he can do this by playing Sean Davis and i can say Sean Davis does not play sexy passing football and Allardyce football is just awful, i can't believe they took 6 points off us las season, any team with Diouf in it is just scum.

lol haha. i hate diouf aswell but just because its not nice football to watch why should they stop playing it if it makes them win matches. its like telling lampard to stop shooting from past 20 yards. every team and player has their strenghts and they should stick to them over wise they would get beat every week.

i admit chelsea dont always play great football but id rather chelsea play awfull football every week and win then us to dominate matches and play really well and not come away with a result.

to be honest if your Blackburn,Hull,Stoke,Fulham etc etc a win is a win no matter how you get it. I'm sure most teams fans aint retards like Newcastle and moan about not playing good enough football

Back