discopants

Reaction score
Any good buys for a blackburn team with not alot of money?(wh) Help

i dont mean to sound like a **** but how many of these posts are we gonna get?

theres loads of exactly the same post, you havent said what posititions you need, how much you have, theres a players section here with most of the decent buys in it, you have scouts and a shortlist - use your head!

Look at topic of Premierleague bargains and sell your fringe players, try to keep atl east two players for every position though.

take a look at real madrid in positions drl and amc good buy you should get them both for 6m and also try and sell emerton for 7.5 m to middlesbrough good money

Cheers jack at least your not a *** like sam all i was asking for was a little help!!!!

Sorry discopants but Sam has a valid point. There's plenty of other thread of people in the exact situation. Maybe if your problem was specific it would warrant a seperate thread but there is nothing unique about your situation.

A good proimising young player is "Chris James",fomally from fulham but now in Finland for Tampere United.
You can get him for about 100-150k. Good at free kicks and always scores penaltys.
You should also use him as "playmaker", trust me.
On my game i am Arsenal, he keeping veloso out of my time at moment and is worth £6,500,000. Also scored two goals in FA Cup Final against Man U.
Let me know results!!!