Blackpool transfer kitty

Reaction score
Im 1/2 way through the 1st season with blackpool top of the championship, with only signing Jake Livermore and the legendary Hernan Crespo.

Problem is theres 5+ players into or well into their 30's and and their contracts are running out and i wont b renewing them.

So with the need of approx 8+ new players needed. does anyone know the transfer budget you get when you get Blackpool promoted??

cheers in advance

when I got pompey/reading promoted I got around 12 million to spend, so im guessing it will be around that figure - maybe even more if your lucky :D

I've got promoted with Nottingham Forest for a few times and in the first case i got 12 mil budget, in second just 5 mil.. It depends on how you manage your finances in the first season. If you are profitable or not, who did you sign (high wages), if you improved facilities or something and so on..

Get them promoted as champions and you'll have £15-20mil to play with. More through player sales, if you want, which I advise. In your first year in the PL you want a small squad full of quality players to ensure survival and decent rotation, not a bunch of average players using up your wage bill.

Im in 2024 with blackpool on my save so im pretty qualified to comment ;) In my 1st season i set mid table as aim and was given 15mil at xmas as i was top of the league and brought in nangis and cleverly for €7 mil each. nangis played well cleverly was a super signing and played 10 seasons for me. You'll have about 20mil when you get promoted, i went for erikson and crisetig without prior knowledge that they we wonderkids, erikson was 15mil and crisetig 2

I dont know how much you get when your promoted. But midway through first season i got 17M pounds because of good financial situation or something :D

i realised that blackpool start with a rich status on the game which is better than most prem league clubs which i found baffling

Back