jake1988

Reaction score
im currently starting a game as blackpool, but dont know which players to get in for cheap and some goalscorers as well..... any suggestions????

Kornilenko is good as a target man and you already have him, i have just started with Blackpool too

You need to buy Vincent Enyema as your goalkeeper cause Kingson conceded ridiculous amounts of goals!

Soukanna for free. Get loans sometimes they help and free transfer are great. Use player search and filter it to your needs!

I don't know if he will be good enough but geremi is unattached.

Also check anele, who is versatile and a solid defender(or holding midfielder)

Last edited:
You need to buy Vincent Enyema as your goalkeeper cause Kingson conceded ridiculous amounts of goals!

THIS! Kingson's ratings are not too bad but he lets in sooooo many goals!

Enyeama was not interested in joining my team though...

Just go on holiday for the whole season without signing anyone, I promise you wont get relegated.

Smithies could answer the goalie problem.

Bebe on loan will always be useful.

Just go on holiday for the whole season without signing anyone, I promise you wont get relegated.

Smithies could answer the goalie problem.

Bebe on loan will always be useful.

Yup, i bought smithies in my save as well, great prospect, but not sure if he will be ready right away

Yup, i bought smithies in my save as well, great prospect, but not sure if he will be ready right away

I had Smithies and Juan Pablo Carrizo as my keepers in second season (sold Gilks, Chubs and Kingson.) Smithies easily displaced Carrizo, quality keeper. Nathaniel Clyne (D R/L) and Martin Zeman (AML) have been great signings, Christian Benitez is available for free in summer and Lacina Traore for £3.5m won signing of the season! I also got Guillermo Burdisso at CB and he was amazing, but don't put a release clause in his contract or Bordeaux will come and steal him away, leaving you heartbroken.

Hang onto Cathcart, Evatt, Campbell, Vaughan and Adam. They're all quality PL players. Grandin is quite good also, but inconsistent.

Alright guys! I have a Blackpool save and I'd like to know how to keep them up? With my tactic im currently using I have loads of possession but cant score and concede and stupid times. Soo frustating!!! lol! Help anyone?

Back