• Thread starter Thread starter xSEARL3Yx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 1K

xSEARL3Yx

One Of A Kind!
Reaction score
0,,10794~3811194,00.gif

Kevin Blackwell becomes the second managerial casualty of the week after leaving Sheffield United, following their 3-0 home defeat by Queens Park Rangers.

Rangers, managed by former Blades boss Neil Warnock were 3-0 up after just 23 minutes, to end a disappointing week which also included a midweek Carling Cup defeat by Hartlepool United.

Blackwell took charge at Bramall Lane in February 2008, replacing Bryan Robson. He led the Blades to the Championship Play-Off Final in his first full season in charge but they were beaten by Burnley at Wembley.

Last season they finished in eighth place, five points behind Blackpool, who went on to win the Play-Offs.

A statement on the club's website www.sufc.co.uk read: "Kevin Blackwell has worked tremendously hard over the last two and a half years and his record in terms of results is equal to if not better than most previous managers at Bramall Lane. He will always have a warm welcome at Sheffield United.

"However, it is time for us to move on because our ambition remains the same in challenging for promotion, hence this decision to look for a new Manager to carry on the work Kevin has been doing."

Article from official NPower Site

WTF!?

First Coppell,now Blackwell?

*Drops head in disappointment*

Oh, well. I would like to say I cared, but I am not a Blades fan.

They drew against Cardiff didn't they?

Lost in the Mickey Mouse cup with their reserve team.

Then lost to the best team in the league. Hardly justified.

Saw this earlier on.. like before the Chelsea game even started.

Strange one, but QPR trolloped them today..

Like to say I care but does not matter to me,all the same pity he did not make it into the Premiere League in 2009

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

you did a great job Blackwell ! you beat us is the only thing you did the piggys loved you for !
your a **** manager all you can do is play hoofball !

I thought this was a story at first i think Curbishly would be a decent replacement

its bad news 4 us. they might get some 1 who the players might believe in lets hope robson comes back

Wheres alan pardew now? He could be a favorite for the job

its bad news 4 us. they might get some 1 who the players might believe in lets hope robson comes back

i know but still need to laugh at Blackwell lol and yehh Robson was a good manager for them.;)

Back