Blatter has Premier League doubts

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 339

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Fifa president Sepp Blatter worries that the Premier League's strength is damaging the global game.

More...

**** off. It's a phase. La Liga and Serie A especially have been dominant before, now its the Prem's turn. It happens. Yeah the amount of money there is crazy, but that wont be stopped. And even if Utd and Madrid say went for Kaka this summer (as an example), you know he'd pick Madrid.

And also, how many teams have won Serie A in the last 10-15 years? Roma, Inter (handed to them) Juve and Milan surely? Correct me if I'm wrong though.

**** off Blatter, football doesn't need you.

Blatter is the biggest arsehole in the game.The powers that be didn't worry about the English game when we were unfairly banned from Europe for all those years.I fully believe the only reason we were banned was because our teams were too strong then,the terrible events of the 85 European cup final was a convenient excuse to ban us.The footballing powers are probably dreaming up another plan in knocking English football down as we speak,and we can forget about being 2018 word cup hosts.No chance.

Will someone please put a **** in this guy's mouth? He's got his mouth open and he obviously wants a ****.

Back