BLUE MATTER 352 and 4132 Knap FM 17.3.2

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 15K
D

Deleted member 91052

[FONT=&quot]Tested with Spurs and Ebbsfleet . No OIs. Attack mentality so probably top team and should Compliment BLUE MATTER 433, which was highest scoring with Barcelona at 177 goals.

4132 Tactic (pushed up WBs0

[/FONT]

Tested with Spurs and Ebbsfleet . No OIs. Attack mentality so probably top team and should Compliment BLUE MATTER 433, which was highest scoring with Barcelona at 177 goals.

4132 Tactic (pushed up WBs0

hello Knap.

This should be my first post in a looooong time here.

But it I had to thank you for this and many of your tactics you have blessed us with on fm 17!

Thank you you so much. You made the game a delight for me.

I have one one request though.

Before you sign of on fm17 can you please make a replication tactic. Don't get me wrong, I love your tactics but on fm base we are sorely lacking tactics that replicate a real life manager's system. And i love not just using very powerful tactics but also using tactics that imitate a real life manager. I enjoy them the most.

Can you pleaseee do the holy grail: A Pep Guardiola MAN CITY tactic!

Many have tried and failed and if there is anyone to finally deliver it has to be you.

Man coty are are playing some lovely, mesmerizing football and I'm just intrigued by Guardiola's system this season.

Many of your fm 17 tactics already simulate some of his system and I just can not wait to see what you can do if you give it a go.

If if you don't feel like, it's fine but I'm hoping you do, perhaps your sign out tactic.

You could pm it to me personally if you don't want it published.

C'mon let's finally get the holy grail!

Sorry for the long post!

P.S. I do understand that the current match engine is not sophosticated enough to get us a Pure Guardiola system so a workaround or something close enough while being strong as your other tactics is fine! I don't even mind if it's not as strong as your other amazing tactics. I will gladly accept getting relegated year on year if I can get my team playing 10% of Pep's man city style!

Last edited:
The 4132 above is a request tactic and I often try to put them together. All you need do is let me know what roles and settings you think will represent the style., and I will try to tweak to a working tactic.

I mostly do these tactics on SI Forum or by PM.

The 4132 above is a request tactic and I often try to put them together. All you need do is let me know what roles and settings you think will represent the style., and I will try to tweak to a working tactic.

I mostly do these tactics on SI Forum or by PM.

thank you Knap for the quick response.

This is article will give you a better base to work from than I can come up with.

If it's too much work it's ok if you don't want to go down the rabbit hole. I will understand.

Who am I kidding? Pleaaaaseee, I will **** my pants If I can get it today.

Manchester City: Positional Play Analysis | Spielverlagerung.com

I did this tactic last night as a request.
The defence would work with MC.
The midfield Matic DM?
Delph /Fenandinho BWM
De Bruyne BBM not sure if really a DLP

Upfront SilVa Mane/STERLING and Aguero TBH 3SSs would give more width. The movement really come down to players.

To me it would all fit as stands, and a formation I would also use with Spurs

I did this tactic last night as a request.
The defence would work with MC.
The midfield Matic DM?
Delph /Fenandinho BWM
De Bruyne BBM not sure if really a DLP

Upfront SilVa Mane/STERLING and Aguero TBH 3SSs would give more width. The movement really come down to players.

To me it would all fit as stands, and a formation I would also use with Spurs

pep philosophy should be inverted wingbacks to form overloads in the middle of the pitch.

some sort of halfback to drop between the two center backs.

Two cms (de Bruyne and silva attacking the half spaces upfront.

two wide players (could be SS too but play wide to get isolated 1v1 against opposing fullback) the sterling, sane role.

An Ss or a false nine (aguero)

control fluid? Very fluod?

Possession football

clearcut chances

overloads

that's what I'm thinking.

you are the chef. Please, help put together.

Last edited:
I do not think Walker would be a IWB but the WBs are set up in a simiar manner as IWB.

HB is possible but Matic does push fwd.

BMW would not suit Silva but would delph.

I will run some tests later

Thanks. Would wait for the test.

Where re is the link to the tactic above?

1st with Av Pos of 60 % with counter - the more attacking a tactic is sometimes means less possession. Again SI make up these terms as just a risk factor, or how you look after ball.

This is based on GOODBYE which already has a 3421 and 3430. WOF is another base worth trying which also has a 3421 and 3421. Another tactic to use as a base would be Journeyman which is a 3421.

Hey Knap, thank you for the 352 tactic i loved it, i have great success in my chelsea save

i have any questions, what type player want in the middle? can u explain me

mcr - is the player more defensive ? type dier,bakayoko,kante,casemiro,matic
mcc - is the player more scorer ? type william,hazard,eriksen,isco,pogba
mcl - is a player more creative or more defensive or combined ? this is the position where more difficult to suit my player to get good ratings, i use here bakayoko,kante,fabregas,drinkwater none get ratings consistently

thanks in advance

Looking at my Ebbsfleet midfield there is little difference in ratings. I would say I take ratings with a pinch of salt.

The mcc should be getting into box more than others and perhaps scoring more.
The BBM and CM are set up exactly the same. Does the mcl position score less than mcr.

With Spurs eriksen is mcc and scores more than the otheres but Alli at mcl has a higher rating than Dier at mcr.

For me that Spurs midfield suits me with 1 defensive type mc the other 2 more creative and attacking.

Hey Knap, thanks for your awesome tactics first and foremost. Can you talk about training and players needed for these 2 tactics? Also, i'm currently using the 532 BB, the one with attacking mentality, are we supposed to use one or the other?

I have to say I’m really enjoying the standard tactic on my Middlesborough save. It’s really effective when your strikers have plays one two’s, I’m 4 seasons in but my squad isn’t world class yet I would say Europa League level until my younger players blossom a little more that’s why I was so impressed when we beat Chelsea 7-1 at Stamford Bridge.

I use AM/staff for everything except OIs. I do retrain players to fit tactic.

This is a good guide if you do not want to use AM

PRE-SEASON

general training -TEAM COHESION HIGH
scheduling 50% (no rest before-no rest after match)
match preparation = MATCH TACTICS

before the 1st game of the season
general training -BALANCE AVERAGE
(no rest before -REST after match)
keep 50% match preparation MATCH TACTICS until 100% fluid,

after that the training should be like this
general training BALANCE AVERAGE
(no rest before- REST after match)
10 or 20 % ( i prefer 10%) match preparation (whatever you like, it depends from the opponent - except match tactics and teamwork , its pointless to use these because when you have 100% fluid your players have good understanding)

With underdog team is possible change the mentality at counter or not?

Not testedn but if changing mentality to counter I would increse tempo to higher.