4132 is only for team??how your test go??is it better from 352 u create?

The original BLUE MATTER 433 (3 Versions on SI Forum), was tactic that scored 1777 goals with Barcelona. I was asked for a 4132 version, which is above. I realised when looking for a 4132 that I had a number of formations with BLUE MATTER set up.

The BLUE MATTER 433 is an attacking tactic so for top teams, but the other 433's are std and Burnley IWB

I will post a couple of screenshots later.

You don't need an account at SI to view forum, although I am not sure why you would not want to have an account at SI.

BLUE MATTER Attack 433 with Barcelona ad 4132 requested tactic based on 433 attack

You don't need an account at SI to view forum, although I am not sure why you would not want to have an account at SI.

BLUE MATTER Attack 433 with Barcelona ad 4132 requested tactic based on 433 attack

Yes 4 132 is good for an underdog ??i dont want to start a new game again with 3430

These are in attack mode. I know that that someone turned the standard version into a 4132 and won the league with West Ham Std or IWB may be a better option.

I can have a look and see if I have a copy.

Ok...i am trying 352 u have in si forum!u think is 352 with T is better than 4132?

The West Ham tweak was to move AF back to a BMW D. They used std and IWB version. The IWB should be better defensively. Winnin league 1st season is good going not using a strikerless.

I tend to find it depends upon whether a tactic clicks with team and is a formation and style you like.

Older 4132 version using Anchor tested with Burnley

Knap will you update your 3-5-2 for the latest patch??

The 352 with T is for latest patch. It was done as a request of how to put a tactic together. I may be able to make a completely different version.

i don't get which is barcelona tactic?