• Thread starter Thread starter daveo72
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo72

Reaction score
I have installed FM2010 via the disc and it is in the drive at all times. I keep getting a blue screen error before starting matches which then restarts my laptop. The game installed ok and seems to run ok up until that point. I have uninstalled and re-installed but still get same error. How can I sort this problem out. Also when I tried to re-install I couldnt intall using Steam as it would recognise a file to install it to on my laptop.
Anyone else had same problem and how did you resolve.
Please Help.

Your graphics card isn't powerful enough, try lower the graphics of the game to the lowest possible settings and playing the match in 2d.

i had the same problem before, which leaves me no choice but to do what livipunk said.

No idea, sorry. Try going onto steam, right clicking on Football manager 2010, then click on delete local content and install. Only a guess. Good luck

Yep that seems to have worked. Thanx guys at leaset I can play the game now. Not too bothered about the 3d graphics to be honest. It does seem jumpy. Just need santa to bring me a new laptop...pleaazzzzzzzz, Ive been a good boy. Honest!!!!;)

Last edited:
There is already an installation problem thread.Search before posting please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back