Blue sq. North Southport update!!

mick

Reaction score
Thanks to those who told me to load all players from the french island of Reunion. I have started a new game as Southport and brought in quite a few players from the reunion domestic sides. These players all came in on a free transfer, and dont ask for big wages - so are perfect for Blue Sq prem and north/south teams. i am 10 games in to the season and here is how i stand -
pld W Drn L FOR AG PTS
10 8 2 0 25 2 26

as i cant scout any of these players, you do have to take a small risk in just bidding for these players, but i have found them to all be better than my current 1st 11. (and 2nd string!!)
Here are the players i have signed from the domestic teams of Reunion -
GK
Rudi Pounoussamy - Capricome
DRC
Jacques Grondin - Saint Joseph
DR
William Mounoussamy - Capricome
DC
Jim Ablancourt - Tampon ( Very Good )
DWBL
Didier Caro - St Louis
DMRC
Djamil Gangate - St Joseph
DMC
Yannick Ivoula - Cressoniere
AMR FC
Yohan Guichard - St Paul
AML
Eric Farro - Tampon ( he is 31 but very good average ratting 7-9)
ST
***** Robert - St Denis (renunion)
ST
Antoine Rasolofo - As Marsouins
ST
Hamed Sacko - Capricome

These are just the players i have signed, there may be better ( or worse!!) out there!! As and when i find more i shall post them on here with a update of how i am doing with the mighty Southport!!

None of these players are in my game - are they gens? Or what nations do you need active?

(I am Braintree in BSS)

U Need the nation Reunion when loading all players, as he said :D

None of these players are in my game - are they gens? Or what nations do you need active?

(I am Braintree in BSS)
Hiya mate you need to load all players from Reunion, you will have to start a new game as this cannot be done in-game. You then look at the Reunion nat. team and then pick domestic teams. Hope this helps you!!;)

Can you send through a screenshot of your Southport Squad, showing these? I loaded up Reunion players and several of them arent there.