Blue Square North and South Kits

Chad_

Reaction score
This is my first post here so I'll apologize in advance if this topic is deemed unworthy of a new thread.

I created my own Blue Square North and South kits using StuW's templates and the actual designs/sponsors of each individual team. Although some designs (i.e. a third jersey design) were not available in either the template or on a team's site or extensive search of the Internet, I stayed as faithful as possible to how each team's jersey looks for this season.

Anywho, is anyone interested in the pack? I can zip it and upload it somewhere, but I don't want to do so if there's no interest. Below is a small sampling of the jerseys.

kits2.gif

I went ahead and uploaded a zip file with both North and South together at File Front. Hopefully anyone who downloads it enjoys it, as this is just a small 'thank you' to others who have done work that I have leeched off of.

DOWNLOAD PACK

Last edited:
Sounds great mate, I am interested!!!
Can finally play as Redditch United now! Haha! :D

Great kits and just what I was looking for. Thanks for taking the time to do them :)

Good stuff matey! Hopefully more people will download and make the most of them! :D
People always tend to over look what Football Manager is all about! (The Lower Leagues!)