Blue Square North/South/Premier Goal Machines

• Thread starter Thread starter Smiggerste
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 7K

Smiggerste

Reaction score
I have found the best partnership for blue square leagues and they are both free.

Martin Reilly - At least 30 goals a season, so many hatricks

Tommy Amos - Great Poacher, scores at least 20 at season

These 2 work together excellently

Must Buys!!

Hi,

could you please post a screenshot of Amos?

Regards
Goll

A brilliant partnership, of the same quality

Danny Uchechi - Pace is everything in the lower leagues, and decent finishing too
Fabio Zamblera - Plays so well with Uchechi

They're more than good enough for league 2, but not higher from my current standing

A brilliant partnership, of the same quality

Danny Uchechi - Pace is everything in the lower leagues, and decent finishing too
Fabio Zamblera - Plays so well with Uchechi

They're more than good enough for league 2, but not higher from my current standing

Could you post screenshots of them too? Or just write down the most important skills.

thanks

Zamblera is at Newcastle. He's awful in real life, but on the game he'd be fantastic for BSN/BSS/BSP.

uchechi.jpg

Uchechi

zamblera.jpg

Zamblera

****, both no free agents.
But Amos is a free agents at the start of the game, isn't he? I'm playing Solihull Moors and Reilly is already in my squad.
Do you have a screenshot of amos?

Regards
Goll

finishing and pace, all you need as a lower league striker

martin reilly scored 50 odd goals in the league for me in the first season..Fantastic!!

Adam Boyes is a goal machine i signed him for telford and him and Jamie lawrie could not stop scoring goals in the BSN and the BSP

I picked up Declan O'Brien, last team was Athlone Town, on a free and he scored 43 goals in 45 appearances for Wimbledon. Probably had 3 or 4 hat tricks playing in a 4-3-3 with him as a poacher. Next highest scorer on the team was Kedwell with 17, but he was injured for a quite a bit.

For the same season, 2010/11 Tubbs only had 14 goals.

James Lawrie at AFC Telford's a great striker. 20 goals in 20 games playing as an advanced forward. Got Tommy Amos playing beside him but he isn't doing too well at the moment, 9 goals in 18 games i think he's on

Jack sampson. Signed him for Halifax and scored 36 goals in first season, 2nd season in BSN he scored 23 and in his final season (Before being sold for 100k by my chairman) Got 26 in the BSP.

Martin reilly scored 4 in 4 for my new Woking save before picking up an injury which will see him out for 6 weeks, hopefully he can regain his form when he comes back.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Got sacked in march ... 8th in the league when predicted 2nd. Starting a new save as Basingstoke as they have a media prediction of 13th.

I have found the best partnership for blue square leagues and they are both free.

Martin Reilly - At least 30 goals a season, so many hatricks

Tommy Amos - Great Poacher, scores at least 20 at season

These 2 work together excellently

Must Buys!!

Can't get Reilly to score D:

He averages about 1 in 3 games, I'm sure my trainings fine. What formation do you use to get the best using him and Amos?

Back