Blue Square South Good Signings

• Thread starter Thread starter Lazenby
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

Lazenby

Reaction score
I have just started a game with Havent & Waterlooville in the Blue square south on version 9.3
I have made a few signings but i need more, alot more...

Can anyone name sum top-noch players that are likely to join me, all positions, transfers and loans.

Cheers

might be some help but on 9.2 malcome christie might go to you will cost you nothing from leeds reserves wages may be to high for you but you never no.

try jason walker from barrow also get...
Seyfo Soley, Benjamin Totori (both free but only on large database)
Marcin Siedlarz
Wayne Phillips
Matty Collins
Dean Lodge
Matt Tubbs
Ian Herring
Zlatko YAnkov

Thanks

Cheers, I have already signed yankov and he is my captian. I was on the brink of signing matty collins but because of strict wage budget it was between him or leon crooks and i needed a right back more than a centre mid.
If you have anymore then please add. Also anyone else that wants to add please do(H)

Ian Snodin
Zlatko Yankovic
Wayne Graves
***** Robert
Tom Adlington
Richard Duffy (loan him portsmouth straight away)

Quit the game and start again, but when u do add all players from a nation called reunion, hav a look at the teams there. U can sign pretty much any player all for free and they only take like 90quid a week wages. They easily win u the blue square south and usually blue square prem and by that time ul hav a bit more cash !! trust me !

Quit the game and start again, but when u do add all players from a nation called reunion, hav a look at the teams there. U can sign pretty much any player all for free and they only take like 90quid a week wages. They easily win u the blue square south and usually blue square prem and by that time ul hav a bit more cash !! trust me !

okay, I loaded all players from reunion (sorry for the thread bu am exactly in the smae situation) and they show nowhere, any ideas? running on a large database.

Also look at the transfer rumors part, there are some great players there that your club and other clubs in your league are linked with, often players you have not found on the search.
Sometimes you get the perfect player for your team there

search ribery and there should be two, franck ribery (the amazing one) and then a crappy one called francois ribery - interact with him and then offer 2k for him and he becomes pretty **** good.

Back