Blue Square South to Premier League Challenge

Only ever done it on FM11 with Blyth, took a about 10-12 seasons but it was worth it. Only got as far as League 2 on FM12 as it was a bit harder, and didn't really play FM13 that much.

Doing this with Worcester at the moment in the playoffs in the champ in January 2018. Promoted every season. My team turns up when its playoff time. Loving the save. Got a regen called Clive Hesson been playing him since he was 15 and he's still 5'5 lol. Check him out and good luck with your save

View attachment 408089

Doing this with Worcester at the moment in the playoffs in the champ in January 2018. Promoted every season. My team turns up when its playoff time. Loving the save. Got a regen called Clive Hesson been playing him since he was 15 and he's still 5'5 lol. Check him out and good luck with your save

View attachment 526351

I've managed consecutive promotions so far with Ebbsfleet, currently top of League One with 3 games to go.
What were your finances like when you were in League One and the Championship? Do you make much more money?
I'm 1.5mil in debt and finances are insecure, the board have said they hope the sale of a few players will raise funds.
25% wage increase after promotion on most of my players has crippled me, but I'm still within my wage budget.

just started this with sutton while i wait to get fm14 proted to blue primier in first season, in pre season now hopin to go up again this year