Spartans2k11

Banned
Reaction score
Hello people, I've decided to start a save with my local team BLYTH SPARTANS! My aim is to claim the Premiership title and if so, the Champions League within 10 years. I know there needs to be major changes to succeed my challenge!

I will be updating this with posts throughout the season.

Firstly, here's some information about the club:

Team Information

View attachment 194709

Blyth Spartans - A Background

View attachment 194705

Transfer + Wage Budget

View attachment 194704

I chose promotion as I feel with the right signings I could gain it, even if its through play-offs.

Transfers

View attachment 194816

More info to follow.

Last edited:
I had this goal a few weeks ago when I got bored through the holidays! I managed to get as far as the Premier League before I encountered a crash dump error :(. It's a challenge but I'd be interested to see how you get along! If you want some ideas on transfers then let me know and I'll pass on my wisdom for who I signed!

WBFC - FA Vase Winners - 2002, 2009, 2010, 2011

I had a goal of getting Alfreton to the EPL within 10 seasons and managed it after 7 seasons. Getting to the EPL is reasonably easy I found, but it's a different story keeping them up. I went straight down and then up again.

Good Luck!

Think ill try the same but start unemployed and hope for the best.Hope its going well so far for you.

I went Bishop Stortford currently in 2nd season won bss in first 3rd in blue square premier 6 games in recommended signings:

Mikael Antoine-Curier scored 30 in 36 was subject to interest from hull and southampton - a must buy
Ismael fofana
Abdeltareck Sakali
Ramon Calliste
Oliver Nicholas
Charlie Miller
David McNamee
Gareth Williams
Paudie Quinn
James Gilpin

Good luck with your challenge, mate!

I've managed to get the Spartans to the Championship (I'm at 2nd place, haven't finished the season yet, though).