Blyth Spartans

smithy231094

Reaction score
Tommy Cassidy
View attachment 245333
It has been confirmed that Tommy Cassidy has resigned after entering negotiations with Bradford City. Cassidy was only at Blyth for 2 season and helped Spartans survive relegation last season, and Blyth's Future was looking promising after the signing of the Twenty-Three year old striker Jamie Mole and Centre Midfielder Shaun Vipond. But after his rain was cut short Blyth will be looking for a new manager. Speculations that Harry Dunn former player and manager of the club could make his return to the club over the coming weeks.
View attachment 245332
Matthew Smith Appointed Manager of Blyth Spartans F.C
Blyth Spartans fans shocked of the appointment of Unknown Newcastle lad Matthew Smith. The unknown manager signed a 3 year deal with the Spartans.
Tony Platten held a Press Conference and Matthew Smith said a few word on his appointment " I am thrilled to appointed as Blyth Spartans manager and am so great full to Mr. Platten for giving me a chance to prove my knowledge and managerial skill to the world, and what better club to do it at than Blyth Spartans. I promise to take Blyth on to bigger and better things in the future" .​

Blyth Spartans Transfer Bonanza
View attachment 245417
Matthew smith has waste no time in getting stuck in after adding 17 new players to the Blyth dressing room.
and he mentioned it all for trying to live up to promise on moving Blyth on to bigger and better things.

Fergus bell Pens 4 Year Deal With Blyth
View attachment 245405
20 year old Fergus Bell pens a 4 year deal with Blyth Spartans on a free.
The young promising striker was formally at the Glen Hoddle Academy but released after being taking to court for assault at a night club in Spain.
Matthew Smith expressed his feeling about Fergus' trouble with the law " I believe that everybody deserves a second chance and I would like to be the man to give Fergus that chance and I think he will do wonders for the club ".

Thomas Lyskov

View attachment 245416
Former Reading youngster signs for The Spartans on a One-Year free transfer the young Left back/Left Midfielder got released for Reading
after showing no promise or improvement at Readings level but manager Matthew Smith commented " Thomas is a decent young
midfielder he is a fast and flamboyant player and will settle in just fine here and if he impressed he will be getting a contract extenuation ".

Sergio Sanchez
View attachment 245431
Sergio Sanchez signs a One-Year deal with Blyth Spartans after been let go by West Ham United last season. Sanchez is only 19 years old and know one has really seen him play much so we don't quite no what to expect from the Spanish centre back but I'm sure we will find out how good this player is.
Sergio's spoke to our reporters through his interpretor and had this to say " I am delighted to sign for Blyth and want to prove my worth to the club and my skill and potential ability and hopefully impress the manager to get my contract extended " .

Some More Key Signing For Blyth
Blyth have signed plenty of players this summer like. Simon *** the young centre back from reading on free transfer
also William Mellors-Blair, Columbian Steven Lozano-Calderon, Theo Angus, Luke Adams and you fast striker Patrick Jordan.

Last edited:
More will be uploaded once I figure out how to get picture off match reports off my football manager anyone knows how please help me out :)

Back