Boa Morte offered West Ham deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 639

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
West Ham winger Luis Boa Morte is offered a new contract but the club are releasing strikers Ilan and Mido.

More...

And Guillermo France also aren't they? Milan and Ilan only came in January didn't they, Ilan done well when i watched him also. Seriously though, Boa Morte has high wages, low temperment, and not too good quality

surprised about releasing Ilan, I didn't really follow West Ham that close but he did score a few goals. Mido didn't do much so not surprised. Boa Morte hardly featured this season, was he injured? I swear he hasn't really done much since he joined West Ham

Luis Boa Morte, amazing, brilliant, quality :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGPG9YdKymg"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

surprised about releasing Ilan, I didn't really follow West Ham that close but he did score a few goals. Mido didn't do much so not surprised. Boa Morte hardly featured this season, was he injured? I swear he hasn't really done much since he joined West Ham
He got injured at the end of 2009 i think, then came back for the last game i think. He gave a penalty away against Liverpool i remember when he played.:wub:

He's like 33 now isn't he? Getting on a bit for a winger.

He's like 33 now isn't he? Getting on a bit for a winger.
33 isnt too bad provided that he's able to recapture his previous form. hopefully grant can get the best out of him |)

And Guillermo France also aren't they? Milan and Ilan only came in January didn't they, Ilan done well when i watched him also. Seriously though, Boa Morte has high wages, low temperment, and not too good quality

XD XD XD isnt it Mido? Mido is not premier league standard in my opinion and a waste of 1k a week in wages for him lol

XD XD XD isnt it Mido? Mido is not premier league standard in my opinion and a waste of 1k a week in wages for him lol
Sorry, i'm awfully tired, my mind and spelling is everywhere
Mido was good at Spurs and even Middlesborough, bt his career unravelled.

Sorry, i'm awfully tired, my mind and spelling is everywhere
Mido was good at Spurs and even Middlesborough, bt his career unravelled.

True dissapointing seeing players lose it after some good seasons cough cough Berbatov how old is Mido anyway?I keep thinking 24 but I think i'm way off

hes always been a player of a decent quality.

just with all the cutting wages bullshit that gold & sullivan have came out with in recent months,
this is a shocking renewed contract considering how they feel about over paid older players.

Kieron Dyer being a prime example.

As long as Boa Morte doesn't get 40K a week again I am fine with him staying as backup. The poor chap damaged his knee in pre-season and only came back for the last game against Man City this season where he scored to earn us a draw :P . Mido had so much talent but is unfortunately another case of a premier league flop and I am disappointed that they didn't give Ilan an extension on his 6 month contract as he scored about one a game which kept us up last season. Oh well, I suppose they want to bring in even better strikers this year.

As long as Boa Morte doesn't get 40K a week again I am fine with him staying as backup. The poor chap damaged his knee in pre-season and only came back for the last game against Man City this season where he scored to earn us a draw :P . Mido had so much talent but is unfortunately another case of a premier league flop and I am disappointed that they didn't give Ilan an extension on his 6 month contract as he scored about one a game which kept us up last season. Oh well, I suppose they want to bring in even better strikers this year.

Like Terry Henry? XD im only messing :P

yakubu is class! i think bale(but wont come) hazard,defour,sissoko and a top striker from one of the top clubs who is getting on a bit who we can get cheap.

Back