Board cannot find suitable feeder club for COMMERCIAL link..

• Thread starter Thread starter renguar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

renguar

Reaction score
I am in Aston villa in 2016 and have the best rep in the world in terms of coefficients but 8th place in finance so I've been trying to make some money. But after i got links with Chinese club and USA club, the board cannot find more. Moreover how much?what is the maximum amount of money you can get from merchandising. Last season i got around 26 mil i think(might be lesser I'm not sure)..
I also want to get feeders from Croatia and Spain for work permit, but the board only gives me Romanian or Belgium or Bulgarian etc... Any help on these issues?
Is it possible to be as rich as real or barca by playing fairly(without FMRTE)??
My stadium got expanded to 55k in third season but i cant get above 96% avg attendance even though i win games other than the occasional 3 or 4 losses per season. I really want to get a huge stadium like real or barca, so i asking is it possible with limited financial control in fm 2012??

I haven't done it myself yet but I've seen people get crazy big stadiums by 2039, so you're still a good few years off that yet

You can ask to choose your own feeder club.. Maybe look for a commercial club in India or Korea, and ask for a Belgian club for work permits.. It's worth a go. Tbf, if you've already got two commercial feeders I'm not surprised they don't want any more.

Also, I don't know if it's possible to make Villa as big as Real Madrid but I don't see why not..

Back