Board Confidence Update

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong section but ,

Everytime i receive a BCU , They would always say that they are disappointed with the signing of Moussa Sissoko. He is playing well every season and is improving tremendously too. Why are they still so "disappointed" ?

you might have payed way to much for him?lol

Oh. I signed him for 35mil. But i deem it as VERY WORTHIT. As a defensive midfielder , He can score and create goals. Which is weird , but good of course. So any of you guys don't have him yet , GET HIM NOW!

Oh. I signed him for 35mil. But i deem it as VERY WORTHIT. As a defensive midfielder , He can score and create goals. Which is weird , but good of course. So any of you guys don't have him yet , GET HIM NOW!

Sissoko neverturns out to be worth 35m so yes, that is why there dissapointed.

35 million???? You won't win any awards for your negotiating skills, no wonder there unhappy, I would be if I was the chairman lol.

I don't know what club you are, because Man City board shouldn't be so mad of that price.

F*** me,£35million for someone I got for less that half of that? You're a poor negotiator.

I wouldnt have paid 35m for a DM, when there are plenty of others that you can sign for half that. I got Ruben de la Red from Real Madrid for 3m, and he is my current star.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Learn to haggle, if you paid that for him, you must get raped in the market....

i have always found in the first season you can get him for a max of 17.5mil and in my sunderland game (2012)
he is worth 31.5mil xD

you got ripped off in a big way, no wonder they're annoyed

haha Dude just a game dont worry :D.
If you really bad at bidding prices,u can use Genuie Scout,There is Salve value on most players,which is problly accepted bid and wont be a rip off

if he's a few seasons in then he probly had to pay that much for him.

It depends on when you buy the player. A few seasons in and he's going to be expensive. So if you want to save money buy them young like a certain Voyeur does.. :P

Back