Board robbing my money - making me fail FFP

Jamumools

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm several years into a Notts Forest save and have achieved World domination and am regularly selling developed Newgens for big profits. Once I got past the £1 billion point the board started making "investments" which I understand is to keep me from hitting £2 billion, which the game can't handle because of being 32 bit or something.

However I'm now in the position of looking set to fail FFP because of these investments. Will I actually fail and be kicked out of champions league? I'm thinking as a long term solution to go into the editor and reduce my balance to £500m periodically - that doesn't affect your profit /loss situation from what I've seen, and what stop the need for investments.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi guys

I'm several years into a Notts Forest save and have achieved World domination and am regularly selling developed Newgens for big profits. Once I got past the £1 billion point the board started making "investments" which I understand is to keep me from hitting £2 billion, which the game can't handle because of being 32 bit or something.

However I'm now in the position of looking set to fail FFP because of these investments. Will I actually fail and be kicked out of champions league? I'm thinking as a long term solution to go into the editor and reduce my balance to £500m periodically - that doesn't affect your profit /loss situation from what I've seen, and what stop the need for investments.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Post it on the SI forums as a bug. Sounds like an issue with the game itself than a mechanic we can advise you one.