Board takeover?

• Thread starter Thread starter liamshaw9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

liamshaw9

Reaction score
i was took over by a extremely rich Hong Kong businessman for Deportivo, got promoted and spent a bucket load.. now im wondering how to find out which kind of chairman he is, for example one that will give me constant money, or just when i get promoted?

Whilst running football manager 2012 and having your deportivo game loaded, download FMRTE, click load game on FMRTE and then search for deportivo, double click the name and a tab will appear. Click that tab and then click finance, then down the left hand side you should see sugar daddy. Then what ever is in the box should indicate which type of chairman he is.

This was then taken from the sugardaddy.edt file:

# "Sugar Daddy Type":
# FRONT_END - They throw money at the club to spend. (Foreground)
# BACK_END - They spend enough to make them a force in their current league but if they go up a level or two it would no longer apply. (Background)
# UNDERWRITER - They don't give the manager any extra transfer budget but come the end of the season they will always cover any loss the club is making and not expect the money back.

go to your history page select landmark in there look at recent events

To see if he's foreground or background you would need FMRTE as ST said. Going to history/ landmark page will just display Tycoon/ Local Businessman etc etc

Back