Boardwalk Empire

Brilliant series. Highly looking forward to season 2 already. Few things annoy me a little, just some historical inaccurcies, The writers have said they have changed the history a little, but some things are just annoying to me. Ah well, doesnt detract from the deadliness.

Recording this. Heard the lead actor is very good and won a Golden Globe so I hope it'll be worth it.

Also remember when discussing episodes etc. use [.Spoiler] [./Spoiler] tags. Of course without the dots.

Like this, see?

Testing
Going to be a lot of breaks as its American

Is this show based in the '20's?
Edit:
Oh, Prohibition Era, so yeah, late '20's. Around the same time as The Great Gatsby.

Yep,really enjoyed the first episode. The attention to detail was something else. Going to watch Blue Bloods now and maybe see a few more episodes of Boardwalk Empire later. Going to be so busy looking at tv for the next few weeks.lol

I watched the first episode last night and it was very good. Very impressed with Steve Buscemi, so glad he has got a lead role and is getting the recognition he deserves.

Really looking forward to the fourth episode tonight. I've loved every episode so far, and i love the way it makes you wanting more

Epic series. For me British actor Stephen Graham stole the show as Al Capone. Another really underrated actor proving what a superb character actor he is.

Great show :wub: I've downloaded and watched the whole series so I won't say anything :)

Im onto the 6th episode now :p So far it's class. I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it to start watching!

Hmm might have to get this. But our 50Gb cap (Australian ISPs :mad:) gets eaten pretty fast with all the shows we already DL ;)

I'm certainly looking forward to season 2, even though I wouldn't class it as The Wire/Sopranos quality.

It's brilliantly odd at times. Here's hoping a certain character gets to do a bit more... sniping.