Boared Buying Players HELP!!

• Thread starter Thread starter pdrury
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

pdrury

Reaction score
hi everyone im man united in my first season and i reached the limit of my financial package.

i wat top players like bale ribery etc but i dont know how to request my boared to buy them

help please???????????

If you've reached your financial limit, with Man Utd no less, and you want more players, you're playing the game wrong. It's possible, and you're doing it.

ive only bought ayew, bastos and cissokho....i had it before they went to buy maicon for me but i dont have a clue how to get it done.

It sometimes appears if you make a bid for a player and the other team negotiates to a fee you can't afford to pay. If that happens there might be a button that says interact with board. Also you should of the bought the players you wanted most first because you don't get unlimited money forever and the board aren't going to buy them all if you waste your money and don't show any signs of getting it back.

i never see it anywhere, iv put bids in for people i know i cant afford just to see if it appears but nothing.

Try managing your team rather than trying to buy a completely new one. If it's your first season you'll need to show some signs of success to the board and earn their trust otherwise they're not going to just throw their money at you

If it's realism you're after, well- it's unrealistic that United would make all these marquee signings. If you just want to have a bit of fun and buy a super team, use FMRTE to give yourself a bigger budget?

actually you can interacted with your board (by chat/talk) to full fill your request but it wont guarantee. maybe you can w8 for next season or the batter way is to buy player that suitable with your tactic and duty, for example, you wont by gotze if you need a "IF" (AMR/L) role cuz he weak on finishing.

I thought this was about you being bored of buying players. Fail.

If you want to buy players like Bale then be Man City, United aren't super-rich, especially in the first season. The board won't sanction transfers if they just cannot afford it. If you've completely spent your budget with no success and no outgoing players then why would they bother throwing £50m+ at Bale for you.

Actually play the game for longer than a season and maybe you will be able to buy Bale and Ribery. Or, you could just use FMRTE, you might benefit from that.

No chance you're going to get all of them straight away, play the game, win titles and then buy them.

Back