Bogdan Lobont

• Thread starter Thread starter BoroFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

BoroFan

Reaction score
What do you think about Bogdan Lobont. Is he good in the game?

his stats are good i suppose but he aint anything good

Lobont is very good in the game. He became goalkeeper of the year in france in the second season.

new thread top of the player home page, top left hand side!

i personally feel that lobont is one of footballs nearly men, he certainly has the talent to play at the highest level, but for some reason he just hasnt had the opportunity or never made the grade when given the opportunity. similar goalies include, morgan de sanctis and sebastien frey.

i bought him for my arsenal save when fm first came out, and he was a very solid goalie

i personally feel that lobont is one of footballs nearly men, he certainly has the talent to play at the highest level, but for some reason he just hasnt had the opportunity or never made the grade when given the opportunity. similar goalies include, morgan de sanctis and sebastien frey.

i bought him for my arsenal save when fm first came out, and he was a very solid goalie
i disagree when you say that frey is a nearly man. I think he is top notch...

i think hes top notxh too. what i mean to say is, none of them have spent much time at a really big club. being a goalie myself, i think frey is one of the best in the world, but he only plays for fiorentina

Lobont is indeed a very good keeper and also very influential on the field. I think he is the best keeper in the game you can get for 3 or 4 milon euro.

Back