Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Mid Table

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Relagation

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

LFC-Ricky

Reaction score
Ive decided to manage the worst team in England according to the game, Bognor Regis!

rcsya8.jpg

With nothing to spend and allready over the wage budget i have been given, im going to have to work with what ive got.

o9hcvl.jpg

The media think the club should finish 22nd, Which is the lowest possible position in the league.

I'll update this every month i play in the game.
I hope to see alot of people reading this and trying to do the same.

Hard challenge, good luck.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

By the way, which is that background?

It will be hard but a mid table finish is quite possible...good luck

if you have reuinion players loaded, then you can always get promotion regardless of your team

if you have reuinion players loaded, then you can always get promotion regardless of your team

Reunion players?

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:19 PM ----------

Pre Season Is Over.

It was a good one for Bognor Regis, Allthough it was not perfect.

I will provide screenshots when i manage to find the right sight to use to upload them.

Bognor Vs Hendon 3-1
Bognor Vs Tonbridge 6-0
Bognor Vs Clevedon 6-1
Bognor Vs Taunton 2-0
Bognor Vs Corby 2-2
Bognor Vs Brighton 0-3

After a perfect start to pre season, Bognor find themselfs 2-1 down against Corby.
But a late equaliser secures a draw.
Bognor were expected to win easily, but failed to. Which was a dissapointment.

Brighton were expected to beat Bognor, so i didnt find it hard to believe that we did.

Transfers In

Michael Lawson - Free
Sam Gargan - Loan
John Rendall - Free
Liam Francis - Free
Lewis McCardle - Free
Chris Waldrum - Free

Most of the signings were spotted in the England Trialists match.

tough one. all the best. I am currently managing Tamworth in the second season. i got promoted from the blue square north after finishing 2nd behind Gateshead. I beat Harrogate 2 - 1 in the play off finals. I am currently 1st in the Blue Square Premier (January 2010) with 63 points followed closely by Rushden on 43 points. i hadnt loaded reunion guys but i managed to sign ***** Topp Bravo (ST) on loan and made the move permanent for only 1k paid in 24months. My parent club is Stoke got Danzelle St. Louis Hamilton (GK) on loan he has been a revelation. Topp also scores from any angle in BSN.

What i have l learnt about playing in lower leagues is that you need a parent club and get a good keeper, defender and a striker who will score whenever he gets a chance.