Reaction score
If anyone has been bognor regis can they put up some screenshots on how they done so i can compare just about 2 finish my 1st season avin the last game crash on me this mornin and ive avoided the drop which i am happy about...so if any1 has any tips 4 the 2nd season il b most grateful

Thanks Trotty

You should try to sign this awesome right winger from chelmsford,who are in your league. Hes 18 but i dont remember his name but did awesome for my wimbeldon team won the league by 17 points. he got 9 goals and 18 assists in first season

Only just into November in my game. But surviving seems like a good season with Bognor Regis :) I'm currently mid-table (think it's 9th or thereabouts).

well done didnt quite get tht high in the league...just gettin ready 4 my 2nd season strugglin 2 improve my team atm tho

yer thats wot im lookin 4ward 2 now cause 4k a month doesnt seem alot but wen u dont av a cup run it cost me last season a loss of 90k

Screenshot after my last league game, but season is early yet. Will get round to updating my thread tomorrow.

bognorregistown5.png

i c ur doin well in the competitions must b avin a good cup run sumwhere mate keep it going

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

just started the 2nd season and we r favourites to go down which is worst than last season...great another disappointin season ahead

just coming 2 the end of january and 14th in the league 40 points i think and ilavoid the drop....all i want is the chairman 2 leave the club and hopefully some1 with ambition will buy!!!

They like you more than my board like me in my Bath game. Despite being top of the league, got through FA cup qualifying and have a chance to make third round due to lucky draw, at the semi final of Conference Cup and just won 4th round of FA Trophy the board still question my decision to drop most of my first team for better players.. It's actually quite weird as Bognor are worth more than City. In fact my club funds at the moment are worth more than City.

finally bognor r on the up...in October and were top and have only conceeded 4 goals in the league and scored 24 bring on the cups...also the club is making money wot a massive difference took 2 seasons 4 this 2 happen but now finally in the 3rd and the team is finally going places hopefully a new contract will b on the cards soon.