Bojan-My biggest flop

• Thread starter Thread starter BBOY.STALL
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

BBOY.STALL

Reaction score
Is it only me that Bojan refuses to score for?? Im in my3rd season for Arsenal and even though i win at least one trophy every season Bojan doesn't play a major part in my teams succes. I bought him for around 40 mill including monthly installments and he seems to spend all his time on a goal drought.

Here is my team who have been together for at least two years

Ustari (GK)
Clichy/(LB)
Senderos(CB)
Djourou(CB)
Santon(RB)
Arshavin(LM)
Fabregas(CM)
Dennilson(CM)
Walcott(RM)
Van Persie(ST)
Bojan(ST)

THanks in advance

you need to change Bojan's specific orders to suit him like you cant play him like a target man unless he is running onto the ball and not holding up the ball...

Yup...his individual instuctions werent set to that in the first place

Is this a biggest flop thread of a Bojan thread.

Anyways...

Never had Bojan

Biggest flop Vedad Ibisevic...bought for £12.25m sold after 5 games for £2.8 (to same team).

get him to place his shots in the PPM... n also make hin run onto balls...n he will bang in goals for fun..:D

Why did u pay 40 million for bojan when u can get him on a free at the end of ur second season???

Why did u pay 40 million for bojan when u can get him on a free at the end of ur second season???
You cant in the third patch

Bojan plays badly for me aswell, but i dont really need him so Im gonna get rid of him

Bojan- £60mil flop

In 2016 i payed £60mil for Bojan for my Quadruple winning Manchester United. for 6 seasons he has been Bayern's top score. 24+ every season in the German league. Wtih Tevez an aging 32 year old i thort Bojan was the perfect repacemet, 26 years old and proven prolific scorer. How wrong i was! in 61 games bojan only emmased a measly total of 18. compared to Rooney 52 and Cistiano Ronaldo 28 and they were from right wing!

naaaaaah to replace tevez you need an awesome regen mate

I totally agree I have had Bojan (23) for a season and a half, he plays with Torres and he hardly ever scores, I paid a **** of allot of money and hes just not performed, I am Man City so money is no object. Should I sell him, and if so who should i replace him with?

I totally agree I have had Bojan (23) for a season and a half, he plays with Torres and he hardly ever scores, I paid a **** of allot of money and hes just not performed, I am Man City so money is no object. Should I sell him, and if so who should i replace him with?

I think you should get Vagner Love or somebody like Laurito or Marquinhos... they will be superb in the long term

never like the guy - overated irl and in game..

if you still got carlos vela i would play him instead of bojan anyday sell bojan on no point keeping a flop if you tell me. if you play the right partner to play alongside vela he can get you goals..and create of whole load.

first season at 19yrs old he got 20goals 19 asisst quality!.

He's my best player scoring over 20 a season, I suppose that might be because I'm in league 1

He's my best player scoring over 20 a season, I suppose that might be because I'm in league 1

You are a league one side? how did you manage to even get Bojan to agree to speak to you let alone pay his wages??? oO)

You are a league one side? how did you manage to even get Bojan to agree to speak to you let alone pay his wages??? oO)

1. Became friends with Barca manager.
2. I was in championship at time of transfer.
3. He was unsettled, almost out of contract

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Why would Bojan sign for a league 1 club from Barca or similar team???

Because his friend Iago was here

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Why would Bojan sign for a league 1 club from Barca or similar team???

Because his friend Iago was here!

So far my biggest flop is benzema only first season with us played 27 games scored 12 goals he cost me 30million .. but by far torres is the best striker in the game averages over 25 goals every season for me

Torres at 29 has got me 30 league goals and I'm 25 games into the season, granted I do have a very strong squad.

i dislike Man City they should be banned from the game but i do like poaching from there reserves

It's all about Sebatien Abreu

Back