Bolton go out of Business then gets taken over by David Beckham!

Matty661

Reaction score
Just a few days after being appointed Bolton Wanderers manager, Owen Coyle resigns and takes all the coaching staff with him and leave the club with huge debts.

Bolton cannot afford to pay player wages so have to release all the first team squad apart from Jussi Jaaskelainen and Gary Cahill who agree to take big wage cuts. Bolton go into administration and are in Npower-League-1. An astonishing development happens. David Beckham retires and decides to invest his personal fortune into the club clearing all the debts and giving them a £10m transfer fund. He renames the club 'Blackrod Athletic' and brings in a new board team. Gary Speed is the Caretaker manager. You have a 32500 seater stadium and a stable financial backing. Can you bring back the glory days to Bolton Wanderers?

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited:
Blackrod is the town that I live in near Boltons Stadium :) i'll sort the download link out now :)

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

you can find the download here..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3131

It was my first created game so it might be a little easy. Let me know how you get on with it.

did bolton ever have 'the glory days' :p i would but a bit busy at the moment - good luck mate

well our glory days was playing in the uefa cup(europa league) + a while back they were one of the top teams in the country. When we had the likes on Nat Lofthouse etc..