• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 431

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Bolton boss Owen Coyle says the club are in talks with Shaun Wright-Phillips about signing the Manchester City winger.

More...

Would be a great signing for Bolton. Will help ease the blow of C.Y.Lee's broken Leg. Hopefully he can get back to his best form.

Top signing if Owen Coyle can pull it off. From what I saw he was one of Man City's best players on their US tour.

Still a great player and will be standout for Bolton im sure.

If he can see it within himself to forget about a crazy wage & get back to playing like he used to then he would be a great short term signing.

I like SWP and I like Owen Coyle, could be great for both parties assuming SWP is willing to take a paycut (he'll be on loads right?), hope it goes through.

I like SWP and I like Owen Coyle, could be great for both parties assuming SWP is willing to take a paycut (he'll be on loads right?), hope it goes through.

Rumoured to be earning 75k a week, which shockingly seems a modest amount these days.

Rumoured to be earning 75k a week, which shockingly seems a modest amount these days.

At Man City as well. Not sure on Boltons finances but he'd have to take a paycut I'd imagine, probably to 35-50k a week?

Back