Bolton set to make Coyle approach

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 404

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Bolton are expected to ask Burnley on Monday for permission to speak to Owen Coyle about their vacant managerial post, BBC Radio Lancashire understands.

More...

Gartside spoke to Coyle on Saturday, that suggests terms have been agreed and hence made a formal approach.

What the **** is he doing?! I know about his history with Bolton and all but how can he turn his back on the club halfway through the first season, it's a real real shame.

I am surprised about this as he has done so well with Burnley. I thought he might stay and try and secure Burnley a future in the EPL. Bolton aren't a huge move up as well.

reports saying Compensation agreed.

only a matter of time now.

good appointment for bolton.

what a disloyal fool, i lost alot of respect for him, burnley are in trouble unless they get a proven mid table/lower table manager like steve coppell or mark hughes

i've always thought that it's coyle who made burnley tick and guided them to the epl. with coyle gone, im afraid they could be going down

Good manager Coyle and a good bloke even though when he speaks he sounds like he has a mouth full of gob.He will do really well at Bolton,and i hope he does too just to shut that fat headed rubber lipped git Sam (i love myself) Allerdyce up.

Back