Bolton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Bolton and Liverpool in the Premier League.

More...

You'd think the BBC would at least post their 'previews followed by live coverage' before the start of the event.

Matty Taylor looks like he may end up with a red here.

Not an impressive game, to say the least.

Roy will come out later with some bull like "We were the best team and deserved to win. We were amazing"

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Maaaaaaaaaaxi 1-0

don't care how ****/good or whatever we played
(weren't that bad, just no penetration)
a win is a ******* win!

Harsh, harsh result, draw woulda been fair, Torres was dreadful, but I said to my Mum (Pool fan) 5 mins before the goal that if there was a winner it would come from him in some way.

Gutted

Thank you Liverpool, that goal was a real savior! It put me right back on top of the prediction game (6)

We needed that! Just shows how close league is... from 18th to 12th and 3 points behind 5th...... awful start to league yet we still hanging in... can only be a good sign

I actually cheered when that went in.

:)

Well done Liverpool

Thank God for that, hopefully these 2 wins on the trot will be a real turning point for us. Onwards and upwards!

hopefully Liverpool can push on from here. Huge test next week against Chelsea

Torres looked much sharper in the 2nd half. Hopefully he's on the road to regaining his form.

Back