Bolton's Cahill hit by blood clot

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 972

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
England hopeful Gary Cahill is in danger of missing the rest of the season because of a blood clot in his arm.

More...

is a shame. he is a decent player and was a definate candadate for the world cup.

Yeah,i feel more for Bolton and Owen Coyle.He's their most important player i think followed by Jaaskelinen and Davies, this may be the end of their premiership journies me thinks.

Unlucky Wanderers, he's a quality player and he will really be missed!

top top top player, hope he recovers well.

hes most likely gonna be taking medicine that will thin his blood if he's got a clot. will not be able to playfootball in that state, even a bad challengewith his head involved could be fatal while on that medication.

Clots give me the heebee geebee's. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Like Ruben De La Red for Madrid.
No. Like john o'shea. He is out for the rest of the season with a clot.

Ruben de la red collapsed on the pitch and is currently out indefinetly with a heart problem.

How the two situations are similar beats me.:$

No. Like john o'shea. He is out for the rest of the season with a clot.

Ruben de la red collapsed on the pitch and is currently out indefinetly with a heart problem.

How the two situations are similar beats me.:$

They both have none football related injuries ;)

He's taking rat poison to help him recover. I hope he recovers fully and that he returns to action (next season). Big boost for relegation rivals.

He'll be on the blood thinners then. Unlucky for the lad - at least they've picked it up early.

Back