Bonjour. Hola. Hello.

• Thread starter Thread starter Chris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
Hey all you lovely people. Seeing as the whole of this wonderful site is introducing themselves I thought 'hey, why not take their ideas and take credit for them!'

Basically, my name is Chris Turner. Please don't try and hunt me down for any purpose whatsoever because that is, quite frankly wrong. I play for my local club, Sawston United which is near England. We won the B League 2 years ago and came third in our first year last year. I enjoy a spot of Modern Warfare 2 and Football Manager. I prefer people with Northern Irish or Geordie accents. I get on with most people on the site (Even Harry Charnock!!!) so please don't be afraid to idolise me in anyway. Personally, I find people with squeaky voices annoying so please don't shout down my mic. I enjoy a network game preferably with Max, Kris, DMF, Frankie, Scott, Danny, and Jamie who are frankly, quite awesome people. I like eating oranges and red skittles but I don't enjoy hazelnuts due to an allergy. (Does anyone else watch Silent Witness?)

Kris, I know you love these threads really. (K)

Chris, FMBase. :wub:

Last edited:
Safe for the shout out homie! *Knuckle touch* :P

Welcome newbie, I hope you aren't one of those annoying one post wonders ;)

Join a game Harry and we'll love you forever. :D

I loved you before this Chris ^^)

See I'm funny and I don't even have to comment.

Welcome Chris.

I would hope you loved me before. :D

Back